ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattle from rear

I have a 172 Mkii seven months old and there is a rattle coming from thr rear! Took it to Rno dealer and they said it was the rear centre belt from the roof. that is not the case. does anyone have any advice? It is driving me mad. it is nothing to do with reving or engine speed. you can go reakky slow and it will still make a noise. it is like plastic knocking. it is driving me mad!!!!!:(

Lee

BMW M2C

The trim behind my passenger side rear window creaks continually, luckily my dashboard evens things up by being even worse. Im hoping Ill get a perfect balance of creaks and knocks so that they cancel each other out.

To be honest though, my car is now almost 6 months old and makes more noise than any other car Ive owned. Im just going to put up with it as I cant be bothered to waste my own time taking it to the dealers only for them to add more faults to it.

Hope you get is sorted though, and welcome to Cliosport :D

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

In my car, removing the spare wheel helped a lot and raising the side passanger head rests up a few notches helped some more

ps. welcome