ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear window elements

Golf GTD Mk7
Noticed recently that my rear window isn't clearing all over. It seems that a few of the elements have stopped working. Is there any way to fix this? Or is it a new window jobby? If so, I presume its not an easy job at the window looks bonded on.

Find the gap with a circuit tester and then use some silver conductive paint applied on the inside of the window with masking tape to keep it all inline. Well thats the plan as two of my elements that have failed.

Golf GTD Mk7
Find the gap with a circuit tester and then use some silver conductive paint applied on the inside of the window with masking tape to keep it all inline. Well thats the plan as two of my elements that have failed.

Could you explain that for a thick person please :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Renault had to fix mine, because one of the monkey mechanics damaged a few of the elements.

This was over 2 years ago, and it's been fine ever since.