ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurb ??? midlands

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
in the midlands where can i get my wheels refurbed, maybe in white. Only one has markings no it.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
in the midlands where can i get my wheels refurbed, maybe in white. Only one has markings no it.

If you are willing to travel, there's a place in Telford called KN wheels...they do them reasonably cheap, but depends on you. :)

Chocolate Bar™
if not fred theres a mint place by me, called top marques. Did a lovely job of my wheels and were back on the car the same day

BMW M135i
http://www.lap-tab.co.uk/

Thats the place that fred can sort you out with, i've used them good prices great work and its all done overnight too. Payed £100 to have two wheels filled and repowdercoated.

Their just of J6 or the M6.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Lap Tab are fantastic - half day turnaround for my wheels on my old Smart Roadster - they came back gleaming:

1.JPG

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
ok thanks very much yoz. Jus deciding whether to do it, or wait till i sell them in the summer. Its not too bad a scratch jus they were and 3 of them are in mint condition, really annnnoyed me i knew i was gona hit the curb but for some reason thought i could get round in one.

FOOL!!!!!!