ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remember Jonto

Can you remember Jonto, well this is me posting under a different name, my old name got banned !

anyway..........have a guess what i have bought this weekend ?

A Clio Cup !

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 25 January 2004

Dont shout the name "Jonto" too loud or youll get banned again;)
Do you think they will un bar my old account now i have a cup ? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Homer on 25 January 2004
Change "a very sharp megablade" to "cheapo 172 derivative" and we might not ban your second user name ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 25 January 2004

Change "a very sharp megablade" to "cheapo 172 derivative" and we might not ban your second user name ;)

lol - true, but not bad for a second car !

Weight - you have such a way with words, your such a charmer with the women i bet.

Anyway, its good to be back, i will probs end up joining, and looking forward to meeting up.........and doing some track days !

Jonto/Homer - Any, and I mean ANY problems like last time, and you will be banned - no questions.

So, please play nice and dont rise to bait or gode(sp?) people, K?

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 25 January 2004

Jonto/Homer - Any, and I mean ANY problems like last time, and you will be banned - no questions.

Ok - i understand, but just for the avoidence of doubt, what you are saying is that its ok for all the other members to call me a c**k etc (read posts above) but the moment i rise to it i will get banned ? seems fair.........i got banned last time for questioning the moderators ethics..........at least i have changed.

cheers

Jonathan

ok well i wont call u a c*ck again

and apolagies for doing so in the first place

then when u do get banned, u cant use that as your excuse!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 25 January 2004

Ok - i understand, but just for the avoidence of doubt, what you are saying is that its ok for all the other members to call me a c**k etc (read posts above) but the moment i rise to it i will get banned ?
Yes.

ha ha ha please dont ban me, i havent even taken receipt of my forthcoming baby clio yet!

(4 weeks, 6 days, 4 hours and 15 minutes to go.....)

Im not really bothered though!! ;)

golf

So were did you get the car from mate? Looking for one in a few months and that is a tad over my budget but since the millage is low am sure i could stretch!

Cheers