ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 3, 1.5 dci

Renault Clio3 1.5dci
91BB6B72-93DD-491B-A6B8-A7CBC29B5687.jpeg
6984A91E-1D5E-4A7A-B56E-E370032F549E.jpeg

Renault Clio 3, 1.5 DCI 2009

Good day, I am from Ukraine, I hope for a quick response

I can't take my car to a car repair service because we have a war in the country and it is very busy, you need to make an appointment for an electrician half a year in advance, I have a small child and I physically cannot be without a car for so long.

I found an electrician who would come to my home, he turned out to be a taxi driver)))

But at least I was able to read two main errors:

1) Braking Fault (DF001-ABS) The car used to start with this error, the problem is not in it (but this is my subjective opinion.)

2) Steering fault, because I understood that the problem is because of it, but this is my subjective opinion)) the code for it is (DF048-CEKBS); (DF001-UPC) (I think it won't start because of these two codes).

I've been fiddling around for a week now and can't find the problem ((

What else can I tell you)

My battery is new, 70 M/Ah, I bought it new.

The multimeter shows 12.6 current when cold.

In winter, the car had trouble starting, maybe the glow plug is somewhere, maybe it's not working or not working well, there was also an error on the glow plug relay, I changed the battery, it started to start. I also thought that maybe it wouldn't start because of the glow plug relay, but that's my subjective opinion)

When I turn the key in the ignition switch and the steering wheel is locked, it calmly comes off the lock, which means the problem is not in the steering wheel lock.

Today I bought an ignition switch, connected it, and it still won't start, I thought the problem was in it.

Immobilizer - the red mark is always on

I checked the fuses and relays with a multimeter, they are all in working condition, the current is flowing (in the car's interior and under the hood of the car, they are all working)

I thank those who read my story to the end, and I hope there will be someone competent in this situation

My car won't start when I turn the key in the ignition switch - at first it makes a sound similar to when the central lock is triggered, after that the "Steering Fault" error pops up. THE CAR WON'T START ((

I checked all the fuses in the car (in the car's interior and under the hood), they are all working. I took a new ignition switch for the car, connected it, but it still won't start (

I checked the starter relay, the main ignition relay, and so on, they are working. The steering fault error, as I understand it, depends on the last two errors in the photo (attached the photo below) 2)CEKBS-DF048. 3)UPC-DF001

1) I had the first error, its name is "Braking fault" it appears on the dial, on the computer it has the error code ABS-DF001.

so I drove for a year and everything was fine, only it was erased on the computer, and occasionally disappeared by itself, now it is not erased, and it appeared after they changed the clutch basket of the gearbox at the service (But the car started with this error!)

Now there is an error in addition to this "Steering fault" on the Internet means (failure of the power steering system) mine is electric.

Because of this error the car does not start.

It is very difficult to describe the problem to you, since I am not a car mechanic), I can not sign up for a service for the car since we have a war and a queue at the service station

Renault Clio3 1.5dci
Вибачте, я не можу більше допомогти, але пошук коду DF048 у Google придумав цю тему, https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Renault-Clio-III-DF048-EPS , схоже, вони замінили гідропідсилювач керма модуль.
Дякую, брате(у)
Спробую обміняти апарат на б/у.
тому вони змінили лише модуль?