ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RLink issues - Megane 3 RS

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Thought id ask here as not getting much luck on Megane forums and know a lot of us have changed to Meganes or ran them in past.

I've got a 2015 Megane 3 RS with the Rlink infotainment system and it's always been 'quirky' with randomly resetting, pumping loud interference like noise out of the speakers and other mind of its own stuff.

But most of these are sorted with either a hard/soft reset or switching engine off etc

Latest problem I have now is that the whole radio/music side of things doesn't work at all, no sound what so ever. Headunit button lights are off but can still eject cd's etc so has power. Everything else works fine all be it bit slow initially. The media screen is just stuck on a random radio station and won't respond to it being changed unless you change source to bluetooth and then it will display music but have not control of the tracks and nothing is heard. When exiting back to home screen it then defaults back to the random raadio station. Looks like the media side of this is all at sea but rest ok.

Seems to be a lot of issues with the Rlink system on various forums but there doesn't seem to be definite answer to issues.

I'm running the latest firmware, can't see how I can reinstall that either to try.

Has anyone had any similar experiences and how did they sort them out?

Secondly is there anyone or know of anyone that could help with the rlink? Will try Renault but with car being almost 10 years old now can't see them being of much help.

Thank you