benm172 Car clio 172 sport Nov 30, 2008 #1 will any1 be holding a rolling road day in the northwest in the new year? would there be any interest in one?
will any1 be holding a rolling road day in the northwest in the new year? would there be any interest in one?
TooneySonic Car 182 Nov 30, 2008 #3 I'd be up for it providing i'd had something new done to my car in that time, no point for me otherwise Best place to go is to Paul at RSTuning, based in leeds
I'd be up for it providing i'd had something new done to my car in that time, no point for me otherwise Best place to go is to Paul at RSTuning, based in leeds
aspire5600 Car 172 Cup Dec 1, 2008 #5 TOONEY said: I'd be up for it providing i'd had something new done to my car in that time, no point for me otherwise Best place to go is to Paul at RSTuning, based in leeds Click to expand... Yep i'm with TOONEY
TOONEY said: I'd be up for it providing i'd had something new done to my car in that time, no point for me otherwise Best place to go is to Paul at RSTuning, based in leeds Click to expand... Yep i'm with TOONEY
Tupps Car Focus ST Dec 1, 2008 #6 I'd be up for a day at Rstuning in the new year, Gives me chance to improve on this weekends RR
RSTuning ClioSport Club Member Car R35 GTR Dec 2, 2008 #7 We'd be happy to host a dyno day, if you need to check any provisional dates give us a call. 4WD should be no prob
We'd be happy to host a dyno day, if you need to check any provisional dates give us a call. 4WD should be no prob