ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs 200 Clio maybe for sale……….

Clio RS200,Impreza
Hello Fellow Renault Junkies,
I haven’t posted for a while but i might be forced into putting one or probably two of my cars up for sale. I’m the guy from Scotland with a stronger Subaru connection,until i stumbled upon the absolute gem of a car i have had for two and a half years now,my 62 plate Rs 200 Clio. I have had a car/bike ,car with bike engine problem for 30 years and it is getting worse but my wife and i have agreed to buy something very very special and funds have to be raised over the next two months. This car has turned out to be probably my third favourite vehicle i’ve owned due to the fun i have had and also making guys confused as to how the little thing has managed to leave their £30,000 M2’s behind!!! The car we are buying ,i will put info and pics up when it happens but i probably need to sell the Clio as well as my classic scooby which is already up for sale.
I struggled to find a for sale section without paying for the Cliosport membership and that sounded daft seeing as i probably won’t have a clio soon. As sad as that is to me,what is replacing it i think will be worth it.
Can i advertise in this general section or does it go in a for sale section somewhere?
Ps,i’m on the site on my phone so could easily have missed it.
Thanks
Speeds