ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner-vista

03 clio 172
I run mine on vista and never had a problem. Just download the drivers off fastchips website and plug in the rstuner. You may have to select where the files are located. Took me about 5 mins to get it running.

cliosport 182
it worked no problem on my pc which has xp?but i need it on the laptop! im not sure whats wrong!did you have to uninstall anything before you started?

03 clio 172
As said im running vista ultimate on my laptop. I didnt need to uninstall anything. Just downloaded the software off fastchip's website, plugged in the tuner and let it run. I did need to locate the software file for it. Once that was done it was fine. As richy22 says, whats it saying?

Nissan 350z
Ok let me turn on work mode for a moment (Desktop engineer).

Have you......
- Tried other USB devices in this USB port. Do they work?
- Checked your installing using the Local Admin account on the lappy?
- Tried Rclick on the downloaded file > Run as Administrator?
- Tried Rclick on the downloaded file > Properties > Compatibility to WinXp Sp2?

And just to clarify your saying the downloaded file has installed succesfully but when you connect the device to the laptop it doesnt recognise it? Id uninstall and start again from scratch with the above suggestions.

That will be £50 please ;)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Are you using vista 64bit or 32bit?

If using 64bit you need to download a program called ready driver which will allow you to install the driver succesfully. It knackered me up for a while