ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner

Clio williams / 172
Currently having issues with the clio 172 and my partners megane dci 120 with fault codes the cheap obd reader wont tell me the codes on the clio for the serv light and tcs light had a broken abs ring but have replaced that and are still on. The missus megane had the check injection light on so that needs code reading to as its pre 2004 the obd reader wont access and tell me the codes so rather than paying reno/other garages to code read both my cars, im thinking it will be cost effictive to buy an rs tuner to map my 172 once fixed but will it diagnose like i need it to for mine and my partners car??

many thanks

Fiesta ST2 MP215
It will read the 172 but not the Megane, you can buy the Megane Modules separately iirc from Fastchip at an extra cost.

Clio williams / 172
I knew i would need to buy the licences just wanted to know if it would do the fault reading for both so you recon it will?