ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS182 washer bottle....with headlight washers

clio 182 (2005)
Hello everyone, I've just made an annoying mistake cleaning out my washer bottle! I stupidly put sink cleaner in it (left it overnight to dwell) came back to it this morning and guess what?
The bottle was empty! seems its decayed the rubber bung at the bottom of the tank where the 2 pumps push in DOH!
So, Ive been searching online for the correct bottle/rubber bungs. Cannot find the right tank anywhere. Will to buy new though but don't know the part no for it relevant to my Clio.Can anyone help me with it pls?
I followed the advice on here re sorting the pumps, blowing through the pips to clear blockages etctbut thought i'd attempt cleaning before dismantling ... Big mistake....hope it hasn't stripped the paint below the bottle too!

TiA
Chris (Exeter)