ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWD pics and vid

hi folks!, just been sent some professional shoots of my mid mounted B18 ft powered 5, from when it was on the cover of french cars:cool:

thought id share them with yous!!

_JL36654.jpg

_JL36808.jpg

proshoot5.jpg

and the vid.....trax 07:)

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/notnormal_2007/?action=view&current=DSCN0552.flv

n0rm :D

B

Brown.

You maybe wanna learn how to control it now. flooring it wont automatically make you drift, ya gotta throw the weight out before the foot hits the deck

You maybe wanna learn how to control it now. flooring it wont automatically make you drift, ya gotta throw the weight out before the foot hits the deck

we wasn't trying to do anything,nor flooring it,merely fooking about after an event:rolleyes:

this was flooring it when we did the 3.9 secs to 60

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/notnormal_2007/?action=view&current=videolink.flv

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/notnormal_2007/?action=view&current=videolink03.flv

thanks for your input.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Awesome.... Maybe even TT sleeper awesome ;)

What happened to it after the PX with the TT then Matthew xxx

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i remember seeing that at renault world series a few years ago! i have some pics somewhere..

found them, your even in one of them i think!

Picture1239.jpg

Picture1238.jpg

Picture1237.jpg

Last edited:
  ValverInBits
its over in nottingham mate, the owner is a reet reno freak!......got verious RSmodels from around the era....all in carcoon air bubbles along with my old 5:)

FLOL awesome. Seen a barn full of those, wierd.

Love this car mate. Really is an acheivement. you build it yourself? What's the vital stats and what turbo did you have on it?

Good drive down the stip, what time was that?

FLOL awesome. Seen a barn full of those, wierd.

Love this car mate. Really is an acheivement. you build it yourself? What's the vital stats and what turbo did you have on it?

Good drive down the stip, what time was that?

my mate scoff with the 172 turbo'd 5 did the fabrication work mate, then the lump was built between 3 of us:)........it took a year in the whole.

the turbo was a 64. garrett gt28r..........awesum turbos

that run down the strip was 12.4 IIRC:cool:

Family Bus
Arrrrrr.

Fab pics!!! Would have loved a blast in that!

Was the air con any better than the TT?!

GEM, its was worse chick, much worse.......there was a engine behind your head cooking your face.....

me and scoff went out mapping one weekend, was on full boost (loads of)....and the expansion bottle exploded on us......that was warm!!!

we dived out the car to a view of steam.....rather not normal if i may use that phrase

:D

B

Brown.

How does the hot air escape from the engine bay?? i see air intakes but no vents on the back to allow flow out are you relying on the floor, if so have you got a venturi style under tray like on the vee???

i no longer own the car dude as said above:)......Dan benstead who was the editor of french cars at the time of the shoot sent me the pics yesterday, randomly hence me posting up on here:)

but yeah your rite, the air filter was open, sometimes you have to sacrifice things when there's little room to play with however:)