ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sabine in the a ring'taxi'........

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Great vid. Highlights what pricks bikers can be at the ring. A couple of cheeky moments in the M5. i want to go back!

ITR UKDC2
oh my god that looks crazy!...........have not really seen many ring track videos with so much traffic.

those bikers are nuttas to mix with the cars and coaches

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i must be the only one that finds that vid boring then, wheres the action? maybe im used to watching drifting to much,

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
M5 was sideways most of the way through pflanzgarten. bloke on the bike at the end was a nutcase too!

nice work.

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
wouldnt mind a go in that taxi, looked a bit shaky at times tho sod racing around there with bikes and buses!! lol

Dave

Lionel Richie
its an awesome track, best circuit in the world????

The old saying of the locals goes, Treat the ring with respect, otherwise you'll be dead (true!)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
is this the vid you can hear the passengers talking to sabine? better watch it then!

clio__chris said:
no wonder so many bikers die when they ride like that guy at the end!
exactly- he should have just got out of the way of the car !!

At some point i thought the dude driving the porsche was going to hit the bm up the ar*e:eek: also the dude in the porsche didnt seem to change gear much, on one corner he slows down a lot, but leaves it in the same gear :S

Lmo at the coach at 7 mins !!!

Sabine (if it was her - there are quite a few RingTaxi M5 drivers) looked a bit ragged on that lap! seemed to take a few risks over taking the bikes too.

VaVa
Awesome!! That biker at the end had some minerals.... should have got out the way, but that's what ego's do for you.

The Porsche kept backing off down the straights. lol.

And the driver in the M5 wasn't ragged - I think she was trying to get it sideways just for s***s and giggles.

The Ring taxi looks like it pulls away in some spots once it got going on the faster sections, it should do as its a faster car but apparently its not normally run in the 500bhp mode to save the engine.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its not a woman, look at all the hair and the size of the forearm. dont think thats sabine

172, Tiguan
CAn you see the hair and forearm of the driver of the BMW then? Just to clarify, Sabine would be in the E39 rather than the Porsche...

No more clio's for me!
That is absolutely amazing....the girls got some serious skills.

Makes Jeremy Clarksons lap on top gear look like a sunday drive to the shops.

Can't see the tyres lasting too much longer tho!!! lol

BMW M3
c__w said:
The Ring taxi looks like it pulls away in some spots once it got going on the faster sections, it should do as its a faster car but apparently its not normally run in the 500bhp mode to save the engine.

500 bhp mode??? Isnt that just the New M5.... Ive driven that age of M5 and i'm sure it didnt have a 100bhp button. Just a sport button which tightens up the steering and makes it more responsive.

That M5 was standard 400bhp.

That particular GT3 runs drilled discs with race pads, I have been a passenger in that car.

Dave

Golf R/Leon FR
awesome vid, sabine is an awesome driver, shame there was so many bikes on there getrting in her way