ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsteffansson Products

Has anyone order from samsteffansson in sweden. They do a nice front grille and a few other bits for my clio i want to order. Is there anywhere in England i can order their parts or do i have to order direct from them. If anyone has ordered how long does it take and do they speak english. Their web site is
http://www.samsteffansson.se/

Hi Gritter,
In my experience everyone in Sweden speaks at leat passable English. Give them a ring, & good luck.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Hello Gritter, if the parts you are after are shown on a blue Clio 2 facelift model then we can supply them for you. If you mail me a picture I can supply you with a price.

I hope this helps.

David.
david@k-tecracing.com

BMW 320d Sport

No parts online for the old 16v/Williams or indeed any of the original Clios.

But I got in touch with them this afternoon and theyre sending me the printed catalogue, so Ill let you all know what bits and pieces they have when it arrives.

david,

is it true that the mesh grill for the facelift clio is in pretty short supply now? ive ordered mine yonks ago and still it has not been supplied to the local singaporean distributor...waiting until my neck has grown longer already...

btw, i was the one who mailed you regarding your catalogue and the big brake kit to be sent to singapore. just checking to see if you have posted your catalogue already to me...am very anxious indeed.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Hello, the mesh grille on that car is £140 inc vat. This is not the cheapest kit in the world but the quality is very good. Delivery times are around about 1 week.
We have sent out nearly all the catalogues we had enquiries for and you should receive them in the next few days. Konahead yours will obviously take a little longer to get to you. The website is due to be updated over the next few weeks with all the Clio, Megane and 19 parts we are able to supply. In the meantime should you want any further information on parts please feel free to call us.

David.

thanks dave! much appreciated

the rear spoiler is hard to mount on the existing roofline with the black plastic strip (with the 3rd brakelight)...a couple of me mates have the sports 172 spoiler and they had the roof spoiler mounted on top of it...looks gorgeous...the cost here in singapore S$420 = gbp161 inclusive spraying and installation...