ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung F700

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Ultra_Smart_F700_5.jpg

Ultra_Smart_F700_6.jpg

yummy

SLK 350
Thats a very nice green pig indeed!

Do you like this phone?

l_20070208.jpg

The candybar with a slide-out QWERTY 'board makes do with 7.2Mbps HSDPA plus EDGE for those occasions when 3G towers are out of reach, a 2.78 inch touchscreen sporting no fewer than 440 x 240 pixels, microSD expansion, full HTML browsing, Bluetooth, and a whopping 5 megapixels of snapping power on the backside.

SLK 350
No your pictures don't work you plum, hotlinking isn't allowed from the site, meaning we get to see 2 pictures of a green pig. Like this:

Ultra_Smart_F700_5.jpg

So no...there's no echo.

SLK 350
I'm guessing that's because you've visited the site and have a cache image. Rest assured all I can see on your picture is an angry green pig.

Anyway sorted, looks like a nice phone but will see how chunky it is, these things are frequently too large for my liking.

SLK 350
^ mwahaha nice work!

Although I frequently see some nice beasts when I goto Bullet, though haven't been for months!

*edit*

I just realised that theres either pig c**k on show, or embylical cord (piglet is 2 days old)...answers on a postcard!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Personally I thought clart was on to a winner with the green pigs.. although I did wonder where you spoke into..