ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Pixon - best contract deal?

The misses wants one, looked at various contracts today and they are either over £35 or the phone is expensive - anyone know of the best deals going and on what network?

172cup
Its actually a good phone. Certainly as far as me and my gf go. Gf got one on O2 as soon as it came out. Much like the Tocco, but slightly better in every aspect.

you can only get the, on O2 and orange at the moment. Wait a few weeks and they will be free on a £35 contract online

Mental 172 Cup
am wanting this phone but not prepared to pay 99.00 for the phone will probs wait till they are free on o2!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Just ordered this phone as my upgrade was due on o2.
After alf an hour on the phone to them i managed to blag myself:
Samsung Pixon
600 Mins
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited Internet
Itemised Billing
All for the measly sum of £20.70 a month!

Mental 172 Cup
Samsung Pixon
600 Mins
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited Internet
Itemised Billing

how???

Mental 172 Cup
im not with o2 but i will be going as a new customer! will i be able to get as good a deal?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i've got one on orange, quite like it but can be fiddily txting if your used to buttons!
£35 a month for unlimited txt's and 1000 mins iirc

camera is impressive!

Photo0081.jpg

not trying to be a asw... but it was a overcast day and i was impressed with how clear it was :)

koi

Audi S1
i've got one on orange, quite like it but can be fiddily txting if your used to buttons!
£35 a month for unlimited txt's and 1000 mins iirc

camera is impressive!

Photo0081.jpg

not trying to be a asw... but it was a overcast day and i was impressed with how clear it was :)

Crackin pic for a cam phone!

Not many reviews on this phone yet, how you finding the texting? Can you do this without having to use the stylus? Had a play with the Omnia and it was a nightmare so it put me off.

Mental 172 Cup
i had a go on the omnia and couldnt stand it!

was more like a computer then a phone due the the OS!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i never use the stylus, just use my finger but be carefull with it! hard to txt whilst walking though or driving

ValverInBits
Samsung Pixon
600 Mins
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited Internet
Itemised Billing

that's epic! well done mate.

koi

Audi S1
i never use the stylus, just use my finger but be carefull with it! hard to txt whilst walking though or driving

Does it have handwriting recognition? One of the great features of the Sony w960i :cool: I can't go back to normal texting anymore lol