ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung X830

1.8 Civic EX
Any opinions on this phone? I'm up for renewal, currently got the K750i which is pretty good phone but I just fancy something a little different...All the current SE phones just seem to be the same just in a different "shell"

any other options?

Monaco 172 2/468
Looks pretty cool mate, the button layout might be confusing for a bit hehe :cool:

What contract are you on, and who with. Mine is up soon too

1.8 Civic EX
O2 online mate...they don't stock the X830 but said i could just walkinto a highstreet store and walk out withy one the same day free opf charge! lol

Monaco 172 2/468
Ah cool, thats who i'm with too :) Looks like fun

Whats your contract at the moment, have they offered you a new one ?

1.8 Civic EX
yeah I was on 18month contract...£30 a month for something or other! lol

They offered me a fair bit but I wasn't sure on them as some were quite old phones now so I asked about a few others and they said that the online guys don't stock them but I can just walk into an O" highstreet store...give them my mobile number and they will see I'm up for an upgrade and sort me out with what I want! nice./..