ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saving Text Messages to Computer

Hyundai i40
Can it be done?

My iPhone is getting a bit rough round the edges and I have some messages on there i may need for the future

is there any way it can be done?

Thanks

Cupra
If it's jailbroken, you can just copy out the database from your phone and save it all into excel. If not, then doesn't mobileme also have the option? You have to pay of course.

I found this site too, but have no idea if it actually works;

http://www.iphone-sms.com/

Obviously it depends on what the messages are. But when they're copied out with many of the ways, they lose their format.

So if it's 'Sarah, I love you. I promise you a diamond every Thursday from now until 2084' then it's obviously not massive important if anyone thinks you've just simply edited the text as it's between you and someone else and that's that. But if it's more 'I admit stealing 17 tulips from your garden last Tuesday. I agree to repay this debt weekly' then you might want to keep a more standard record.

Even a print screen can be easily edited with photoshop or whatever but it looks more like the original text message than a line of text on a computer.

Hyundai i40
thats what i thought, but i wanted them backed up so if my phone does fail then i have the back up available if my phone ends up not working

Meh

just worried as a few messages could do me justice in the future

I have a new screen on order so hopefully once thats replaced it will sort the going from silent to not when the screens not all bashed in

Last edited:
Obviously it depends on what the messages are. But when they're copied out with many of the ways, they lose their format.

So if it's 'Sarah, I love you. I promise you a diamond every Thursday from now until 2084' then it's obviously not massive important if anyone thinks you've just simply edited the text as it's between you and someone else and that's that. But if it's more 'I admit stealing 17 tulips from your garden last Tuesday. I agree to repay this debt weekly' then you might want to keep a more standard record.

Even a print screen can be easily edited with photoshop or whatever but it looks more like the original text message than a line of text on a computer.

Or. I drew a super massive bellend in the dirt on your car, and I have micro-marred the paint. Promise to buff it out x.