ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratch X Or G10

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Got some scratch X after reading some good review of the stuff of here but it does'nt seem to work as well as I thought it would.

I have some small scratches on my bonnet which I think have been caused by cats claws.

All the scratches are very light and it has removed some of them but I can't seem to shift the worsed one.

I have applied at least five applications using the recommended technique on other threads.

I have just ordered some G10 and wondered it anyone has had any experience with this stuff and is it more effective than scratch X.

ordered the G10 yesterday afternoon and its just arrived.

Will give it a go in my lunch hour.

Do I apply it the same as Scratch X.

I hope it works.

Applied one application of G10 but the scratch is still there although it does seem slightly less visible

It seems to be the lacquer that is marked

will I be able to remove this mark mark or am I stuck with it.

Bought a polisher and was going to try it with G10 but not sure what results I will get??

106 GTi
How deep are the marks, are you expecting to much? Does your nail catch in the defect?

Rich said:
How deep are the marks, are you expecting to much? Does your nail catch in the defect?

No mate you can't feel the them.

Will I get better results using G10 with the polisher.

I don't want to make it worse.

scratch X isnt that great tbh, i was dissapointed after using a good few layer of it, by hand and by PC