ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratch X

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Just bought some of this after reading some good comments about it on here.

I have a few very very light scratches on the bumper but it does'nt seem to get rid of them:mad:

Maybe im not applying it correctly??

Does anyone have any tips for using this i.e how many application,what to apply it with.

Cheers

106 GTi
Takes lots of elbow grease.

Small areas at a time. Press quite hard, Work it back and forth till it all disapears, If you have residue to remove you have not worked it long enough. Make take 3 or 4 applications or more to work.

Use a folded terry towel to allow more even pressure and give it a touch more bite.

PS Just get a P.C much easier ;)

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Rich said:
Takes lots of elbow grease.

Small areas at a time. Press quite hard, Work it back and forth till it all disapears, If you have residue to remove you have not worked it long enough. Make take 3 or 4 applications or more to work.

Use a folded terry towel to allow more even pressure and give it a touch more bite.

PS Just get a P.C much easier ;)

Cheers mate will give it a go at the weekend.

Octavia VRS
To give you an idea mate, I used Scratch X by hand on a black Clio at the weekend, took me between 6 and 7 hours. A lot of effort is needed and my left arm is still sore now from doing it on Saturday! And I will still need to give some parts another application!