ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serious Performance products

RB 182
Well it's been two weeks since I washed my car and it was in rather a stae to say I've only gone to work and back during the day.

Today I managed to give the car a wash to get the colour back that it should be. I decided to use the Serious Performance Ultra Gloss Shampoo which I bought recently but this was the first time I've used it. First impressions were that it seemed quite thin but I reserved judgement was other ones I've tried have also been like this (e.g. 1Z Perls), when I put it in the bucket it created lots of bubbles and was just as slick as the CG Wash'n'Wax I normally use. It produced a really good shine to the car and worked will at getting the dirt off too. Another thing to note is that I used some of the shampoo for foaming over the car first and it really does a good job mixed with the CG Wash'n'Wax shampoo (didn't try it on it's own).

As when drying I used the Prima Hydro to provide some a top-up protection to the Collinate and CG Blitz that I applied for the winter. I really like this product because if you don't have much time you can still give it another coat to protect it for longer.

The first picture is what it was like before I started and the second is a picture of it afterwards.

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

MINI Cooper S
My car looked like the bottom pic yesterday, then took it 2 mile down the road and it looks like the top pic again :(

106 GTi
Sounds worth a try then, nice write up Ben. Although I have far to much other soap to use up at the moment !

A slow one :-(
I'm using the SP shampoo at the moment and I much prefer it over the AG shampoo i've been using for the last year. I also noticed that it was a bit "thin" but seemed to foam up nicely. Unfortunately I haven't used any other Shampoos so don't what it is like compared to CG/Poorboys etc.

Ben - Have you used any of the other Prima items? I've got some duragloss aquawax atm to top up my Collinite but was nearly temped by the Hydro.

R27 - 77/500
ive just used SP shampoo for first time today, seems ok. used a waffle weave too for first time, awesome things, chamois is being given to sister now!!

car is sittin in garage now with a coat of EGP on. time to go take it off and P21s it

Chocolate Bar™
I'm using the SP shampoo at the moment and I much prefer it over the AG shampoo i've been using for the last year. I also noticed that it was a bit "thin" but seemed to foam up nicely. Unfortunately I haven't used any other Shampoos so don't what it is like compared to CG/Poorboys etc.

Ben - Have you used any of the other Prima items? I've got some duragloss aquawax atm to top up my Collinite but was nearly temped by the Hydro.

i've had the prima amigo glaze, and it did an awesome job on my black car. but on the yellow car it seems to do very little compared to vanilla moose wax ive also got. so really the glaze in my opinion is mint on dark colours, but pretty pointless on the lighter colours

RB 182
I've only tried the Hydro so far as I think Alex had it on offer when he first did it, nearly used it all now so I'm sure I'll be getting some more as it's handy if you haven't got much time.

RS Clio 200
bestshampoo ive found so far is the poorboys SSS... isvery thick and foams up a treat...works a treat on my trophy wheels too along with the AG machine & engine cleaner