ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexual 200SX

Flame Red Delight
thats s**t though as it doesnt reach any great speed in 1st or 2nd cant rev it very much its like a diesel

Flame Red Delight
i know for a fact i wouldnt be able to lol but im pretty sure a 172 would be able to beat that off the line in 1st or 2nd

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
running a bee r limiter or some aftermarket ecu with a low rev limit first and second... or possibly traction control with low slip on it...

sounds like a rb engine?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ahhhhh there we go then... i aint been on sxoc in ages... wouldnt mind a rb'd s13 but he badly needs kouki rear lights!

Mk2 172
Yeah driver is a co*k and he must love buying gearboxes. They are well known for eating fourth gear!!! especially with shed loads of torque which that looks like he has

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Yeah driver is a co*k and he must love buying gearboxes. They are well known for eating fourth gear!!! especially with shed loads of torque which that looks like he has

since when? its running a rb25det the box is pretty much bulletproof! plus he is in 1st and 2nd so even if what you said was true then it wouldnt matter anyway...

if u mean the box the ca or the sr engines use then yeh they are weak but he will have a rb25 box on it! and why is he a c**k? seems to be in control to me... plus i have seen pleanty of clios and meganes on here doing drive by's and accel runs... no one calls them c***s lol? or is it cos he makes a little smoke ?

and englebert... sounds s**t ??? WHAT!!! thats rb goodnesss howling away and compressor surge owns all ... FACT.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I did laugh at the drivin like a c**k comments.

I dont see how he is? Hes in the middle of nowhere on a deserted road.

Hardly driving through the middle of an estate at 3pm when the kiddies come out of school

182-racing-blue

The guy is driving like a c0ck. doesnt matter where or who you are, if you are on a public road and driving like that then you are a c0ck.

ITB'd MK1
since when? its running a rb25det the box is pretty much bulletproof! plus he is in 1st and 2nd so even if what you said was true then it wouldnt matter anyway...

if u mean the box the ca or the sr engines use then yeh they are weak but he will have a rb25 box on it! and why is he a c**k? seems to be in control to me... plus i have seen pleanty of clios and meganes on here doing drive by's and accel runs... no one calls them c**ks lol? or is it cos he makes a little smoke ?

and englebert... sounds s**t ??? WHAT!!! thats rb goodnesss howling away and compressor surge owns all ... FACT.

they'll never understand ;) it's an animal, and I think it runs a Giken box too. I've helped do 2 of these conversions for friends now, and I know the first guy in the UK to do it very well. It's a fantastic engine.

rps13
learn to love the jap chaps!!!!!!!

if you've built a car to take that power then you need to use it.

but i know if i did that in the 172 the transmission would be on the floor

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Vrooooom chiper chiperr chiper

s**t

200sx s14a
haha all these jap turbo haters lol just jelous because you have to pay thousands for boost and we got it standard :D and as for the weak gear boxes the sr20det's box can handle a fair wack im only running stage 1+ fmic but i have been on standard box and standard clutch for 17000 miles and it aint chrunched or slipped once unlike my old french pisch. i believe some people run standard boxes on stage 3a circa 350bhp and 350 lb/ft, oh and 182-racing-blue man up a bit :rolleyes: the guy is not a c**k he is only risking himself and his car

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
bainsey im sorry but sr20 boxes and ca18 boxes (which are the same just a different bell housing) are weak! i have a 200 and i am on my 3rd box! 300bhp is the safe limit... yes some have run over that but they do tend to go snap pretty easy with the slightest amount of abuse...

the rb gearboxes (25 and 26) are pretty f**king solid! they will take 500bhp in their stride... MOST of the 200's used competitively for drifting are running z32 (300zx) or rb (25) gearboxes as they are solid! and take a s**t load of abuse.

and i bet my right testicle that 200 would pretty much piss on any clio on here lol. drag and track lol.

ITB'd MK1
bainsey im sorry but sr20 boxes and ca18 boxes (which are the same just a different bell housing) are weak! i have a 200 and i am on my 3rd box! 300bhp is the safe limit... yes some have run over that but they do tend to go snap pretty easy with the slightest amount of abuse...

I have multiple spares :D stockpiling FTW. 323bhp and rising.....and there goes 3rd........again

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I have multiple spares :D stockpiling FTW. 323bhp and rising.....and there goes 3rd........again

lol! tell me about it! im selling up now, i think paddle clutch with 2 way diff and me liking to clutch kick too much abuses the boxs too much lol!

200sx
Just found this link to my vid on you tube.

The car had only been at that stage for about 1 week at the time of filming as I wasnt quite used to having to change gear every half a second (thats the excuse for all the rev limiter...)

The gear box will be just fine as its from an R33 gtst.....

As for being a c**k....... well every one who has never done a single thing wrong is welcome to offer criticism. Never broke the speed limit? Never span you wheels? I doubt it..... Get yourself a new toy and you're going to use it.
Anyway, its all on my driveway;)

Dont mid if its not to your taste as its not my pride and joy and I'm not a particularly big fan of clios so we'll agree to disagree.

a burnt one
Yeah weve all done most of them things but at 43 seconds in that vid you're battering down what appears to be a country lane on the WRONG side of the road.