ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shelby GT-500 super snake

itll be fast. but my god will it not corner or brake, even with the "upgraded airducts for cooling"

having said that, wouldnt wanna see it in my rear view mirror, think it would scare me!!

jamie

Shed.
itll be fast. but my god will it not corner or brake, even with the "upgraded airducts for cooling"

having said that, wouldnt wanna see it in my rear view mirror, think it would scare me!!

jamie

americans have no bends in their roads, and they seldom use their brakes anyway.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd have 1, Just something about them that I love, Switch the Orange Paintwork for the Inferno Orango or Liquid Yellow!!!!

a thirsty one
a 1966 super snake that belonged to carol shelby himself has been sold for 2.8 million pound ($5.5million) recently with 800bhp.

most expensive way to end up in a hedge.

Monaro VXR
Love how everyone comments on the bad handling of these cars with no experience themselves.

Yes Topgear highlighted some flaws what they forgot to mention is should you wish them too. Ford basically has an uprated suspension on the options list. Or you can buy the Roush / Saleen or Steeda kits and Ford will uphold the warranty on all of the parts.

And the Roush upgrade for everything comes in at £600. Thats it. £600 and it was faster than the M3 on track by a large margin. Not bad for a car you can build...well spec up yourself brand new for under £20k

Integra Type-R DC2
Get a Roush mustang. That thing takes corners and goes like s**t off a shovel.

Monaro VXR
f**k ugly cars in my opinion. The only mustang I'd have would be an old 60s/70s one. Beautiful cars!

The 70's cars looked s**t too. Hate the 71 and on Stangs. 67 - 69 fastback is perfection. But the new ones take most of their design from those stangs anyway.

The GT500KR looks a bit chav though. Rather go with a Saleen or Cervinis version personally. Think they are a little nicer.

Definitely not ugly cars though. Just everyone is used to the dull same old designed from all the German marques which I personally hate. Can't stand German cars and most of the French cars are nearly as dull in the styling department.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Whatever suspension you put on it you still can't defy physics. Big lump in the front is never the best.

Never driven it so can't say how it handles. Love the car though.