ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Short Blyton Park Video - 120/120 Challenge... (MX-5 content)

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Hello,

Random little video from Bylton Park at the weekend, testing out Racechrono (for Android) and a cheapo eBay GPS doofer.

Worked out the car was running almost exactly 120bhp/ton (including fuel and passenger) so wondered if I'd be able to lap in 1 minute 20. Random I know :eek: But if that was the case, it would show that either my driving has improved since last time, the tweaks I'd done to the car over winter had helped, or both!

Camera is a GoPro Hero3 Black with full housing on - the sound seems a lot better on these than the last one. Have a comparison vid I'll bash up later for anyone interested...

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Good vid mate can't wait to do a sprint there again this year nice little track.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Cheers. Yeah I quite fancy that too, need to have a look into it :)

Comparison vid... HD2 footage is from about 6 months ago, but without a passenger and about 20kg less fuel. Seems all the time is made up through Jochen and the 'Ump!

Last edited by a moderator: