ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should be a bit of fun....

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
trackcar1.jpg

trackcar2.jpg

trackcar3.jpg

trackcar4.jpg

trackcar5.jpg

Lionel Richie
you'll love it mate, they're so much fun!!! Everytime i drive the pink one i have a huge smile on my face!!!

the suspension setup on them is incredible

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Not sure if its gonna be registered for the road as dont need a another road car at the moment. And have the trailer so no hassel there.

The pink one looks good lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
So your the guy who bought it.

Was going to have it myself but couldnt get the money together quick enough. I'm sure you'll have hours of fun out of it!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Jonr - Sounds good to me, gonna do Brands & Goodwood in November as well if your up for it?

Freebone - im not one to discuss prices but i got it for a much better price that Fred quoted! Got a massive amount of spares with it including:

- 1xset of slicks on willy alloys,
- 1x set of wets on willy alloys
- 1x Gearbox + spares
- Plastic windows all round with rally style hatch
- new front discs + calipers
- 3/4 new racing decarbon shocks
- headlight covers
- 2 x Front willy bumpers
- 1 x rear willy bumber
- 1 x white boot tail gate
- 2 rear hubs
- willy steering columne with keys

The list goes on and on, lots more was included.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice mate...yeah understand about discussing price...if you ever wanna get rid of a set of willy wheels i will have some...so let me know if you do.....

lovely car mate