ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SIM Only deals

Inferno 182 CUP
Right -

My iPhone contract with Three has just been terminated. I have been getting very poor signal and on questioning with them they have informed me that my area coverage is not good enough and therefore i can cancel my contract free of charge.

They have provided a PAC code which expries Oct 7th - however they also told me that they could extend this if it runs out and i have not left by then.

I want the iPhone 5 so i was going to try and wait it out on Three however i figured i could just get a SIM only deal to tide me over?

The 30 day deals however look as though you need to commit for 60 days? I.e 30 day contract and then you give another 30 days notice to leave at the end. This takes us to mid November.

Can i upgrade mid way through a SIM only? I.e if i take a SIM only with o2 for example - can i then upgrade with them in a month? Or do i need to cancel and start again?

182FF with cup packs
Can't you just pick up a PAYG sim for the time being and stick that in your phone? Then you can use the PAC to transfer your number across to it.

Inferno 182 CUP
I ended up getting a Voda rolling contract.

Didn't want PAYG as i needed lots of data and texts for my iPhone - its only £8 a month for 600 mins, 3000texts, 500mb so bargain

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I ended up getting a Voda rolling contract.

Didn't want PAYG as i needed lots of data and texts for my iPhone - its only £8 a month for 600 mins, 3000texts, 500mb so bargain

Link me !! My contract is up in 2 days

Inferno 182 CUP
Its on Vodafones website - £17.50 a month for a 90 day rolling contract BUT it has made for the iPhone 5 as it lets you upgrade early at any time .. and even if its s**t you just pay it off for £24 lol!

Go on there website select it at £17.50 a month and you should get a little box asking if you want to chat to someone online .. say yes and you have a little web chat .. they then say if you select it online with them they will give it you at 50% off .. bargain lol