ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simple shots of the Cosmic Type-R

Golf R soon...
Hope you all had a great Easter break and eat way to much chocolate :)

Just thought I would share a few simple shots of my Cosmic Grey Civic Type-R that I've not had long.

Enjoy...

DSC_5608.jpg

DSC_5614.jpg

DSC_5616.jpg

DSC_5619.jpg

DSC_5622.jpg

DSC_5625.jpg

DSC_5627.jpg

DSC_5628.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Lovely but god I miss your old 182 it was one of my favourites :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd love on, tempted to swap to the dark side myself one day.

Golf R soon...
Looks Lovely but god I miss your old 182 it was one of my favourites :(

I miss the raw-ness of the 182, this is so smooth, the idle is perfect and everything is just so refined.

I'd love on, tempted to swap to the dark side myself one day.

Its a great car, best bits have to be the engine and gear box.

Shame it has such a stigma attached to it, everyone automatically thinks your a rude boy because you drive one.

The best colour to have an EP3 in IMO. Considering buying an EP2 sport in cosmic gray as an upgrade to my 1.2. Although I have to agree those plates really don't suit it :(

Golf R soon...
The best colour to have an EP3 in IMO. Considering buying an EP2 sport in cosmic gray as an upgrade to my 1.2. Although I have to agree those plates really don't suit it :(

Definitely the best colour in my opinion.

Not a fan of the plates, fair enough. I like them, they look cleaner than the originals tbh.

Very nice Daz :)

Cheers :cool:

Golf R soon...
nice... grey suits the lines well on these... whats it like economy wise compared to the 182?

Depends how you drive it really, if you drove it in VTEC mode all the time then it would eat more fuel than a Clio sport in my opinion.

Driven normally though and I think you'll find there the same, well thats me behind the wheels anyways lol

very nice :) Best colour. Would like to see Ph1 rear lights on it myself

Kind of agree, the rear lights are a little lexus style for me but it does suit the grey IMO.

Looks worse on say the black.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Lovely mate, makes me miss mine a little tbh.

It's dying to get the rear windows tinted though, don't think cosmics look half as nice without the rear windows tinted.

Golf R soon...
Lovely mate, makes me miss mine a little tbh.

It's dying to get the rear windows tinted though, don't think cosmics look half as nice without the rear windows tinted.

Thanks mate :)

How is your new Civic going?

I am considering getting the rear quarters done at the moment, but I want to keep it as originally as possible really.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Thanks mate :)

How is your new Civic going?

I am considering getting the rear quarters done at the moment, but I want to keep it as originally as possible really.

New civics good, don't want to go into it and ruin your cosmic for you though ;);) ;)

TBH getting the windows done isn't taking much away from originality, as premier's came with the tints as standard, most people won't be able to tell the difference if theres two people in the front seats =]

go on... do it ;)

Golf R soon...
Awesome Darren!

I prefer it to your .:R32

Cheers Chris, you would say that though you praise the god that is JDM :approve:

I miss the sound and the seats from the R32, thats probably it.

The Civic is just nice and simple in my eyes!

New civics good, don't want to go into it and ruin your cosmic for you though ;);) ;)

TBH getting the windows done isn't taking much away from originality, as premier's came with the tints as standard, most people won't be able to tell the difference if theres two people in the front seats =]

go on... do it ;)

You saying the FN2 is better than the EP3 :rasp:

I do love the spaceship interior on those things I must admit and it I had the extra wonga I probably would have gone for one really :)

They don't do them in cosmic grey though do they???

I'll see how much it is to get the rear windows done a light tint.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely that mate, colour sits very well with the lines of the car.

How many tires are you getting from a bottle of the Chemical guys stuff? Tyres look immaculate.

Golf R soon...
Looks lovely that mate, colour sits very well with the lines of the car.

How many tires are you getting from a bottle of the Chemical guys stuff? Tyres look immaculate.

Number of tyres, erm....lol A typical bottle will last me about 8-10 weeks and I clean the car once a week...so that could be 32 - 40 tyres coated I suppose and I am quite generous with the gel as well ;)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Cheers Chris, you would say that though you praise the god that is JDM :approve:

I miss the sound and the seats from the R32, thats probably it.

The Civic is just nice and simple in my eyes!

You saying the FN2 is better than the EP3 :rasp:

I do love the spaceship interior on those things I must admit and it I had the extra wonga I probably would have gone for one really :)

They don't do them in cosmic grey though do they???

I'll see how much it is to get the rear windows done a light tint.

Nah they don't do them in cosmic grey, which is another reason I love the cosmic EP3's so much... from 04 to 56... most exclusive of all the CTR colours, I love them.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Like the colour...but i love these in white.
Only imports though, i think :(