ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply Clean III

182, SQ7, Trafic
Amazing Car Scene the US have everywhere. We could learn a lot but it'll never change.

Everything there is so relaxed and the atmosphere is just chilled. Not like the bitchiness and small groups at big meets you get here!

It's unfortunate isn't it. If that was here even if there were some decent cars there would also be a handful of utter embarrassments and a group of dickheads in corsa B's attempting J turns, burnouts and playing happy hardcore at 150 decibels.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I really wish we had a car scene like that.
We need smoother roads too, lols.

182, SQ7, Trafic
It's unfortunate isn't it. If that was here even if there were some decent cars there would also be a handful of utter embarrassments and a group of dickheads in corsa B's attempting J turns, burnouts and playing happy hardcore at 150 decibels.

It genuinely disappoints me that we don't, can't and never will have such an awesome scene.

Fair enough there may be small meets of a few cars like that but to get 100+ varied cars in one place and have everyone get on no matter whether your in a "stanced" car, drift car or track car it just wouldn't happen. As you say it would be ruined by a few chav mobiles turning up.

Also the US and Jap car scene are miles ahead of us, most people in the UK are fairly careful with money. Over there they just chuck money until its perfect or work on it every spare minute they have to get it in an awesome condition. We have the odd few here, and I love being in my garage until late playing away with something, but over there if your into your cars you live, sleep and breath it. Massive respect for it.

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
FLOL!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

That's so true. Quite sad really.

Awesome car scene over there.