ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sittin' Low!

Clio 1.4RT [M Reg]
35mm on the front, 60mm+ on the rear

Before:
RenaultClio1.jpg

After:
P1010557.jpg

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
Sell confessed Chav? That'll be the Daewoo.

Much better by the way.

Clio 1.4RT [M Reg]
Well, The front is dropped 35mm, Drop it anymore than 40mm upfront and I need new shocks. Getting 15's for it end of teh month cos I aint got enough for em right now.

Think the 15's will top it off for now, If I think it still needs levelling out I will drop it to 40mm upfront but it's still me first car!

Cheers for the comments :)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
McChav said:
Well, The front is dropped 35mm, Drop it anymore than 40mm upfront and I need new shocks. Getting 15's for it end of teh month cos I aint got enough for em right now.

Think the 15's will top it off for now, If I think it still needs levelling out I will drop it to 40mm upfront but it's still me first car!

Cheers for the comments :)

mine is -60mm at the front on standard shocks at the mo, has been for a good 2 month...

run fine so far matey!

Looks alot better ( the front needs to be a lil bit lower IMO ) then put some alloys on it will be great

Clio f7r Trackcar
my old clio way -55mm on springs, still going strong 1+years later.

looks a bit chavvy imo. level it out and get some 14" or 15" wheels and it will look much better. still dont see the point with a 5 door shopping trolley!:s

Clio 1.4RT [M Reg]
Hot some 15's in my garage, Just waiting to pop them on as I aint got enuff money for the rubber right now and gonna get some new dampers for the front so I can drop it more!

Clio 1.4RT [M Reg]
EvilJohn said:
Yup!!

What wheels you putting on?

The 15" alloys have now been ditched, As i'll prob be rubbing, So it's going to be some adjustable coilovers on next to get my ride stiffer and it's then gonna prob be some 13"s or 14"s!

6/468 17poo
i had 35mm springs on standard shocks, 6 months later oil was pissing out of them, get coilovers im sure people will agree and drop it like its hot lol

Clio 1.4RT [M Reg]
beatjunkie said:
i had 35mm springs on standard shocks, 6 months later oil was pissing out of them, get coilovers im sure people will agree and drop it like its hot lol

lol @ drop it like its hot

Yeah, Got -35mm on the front right now, And 60+mm on the rear, Gunna be coilovers, then alloys, then sounds last.

BMW 330D
get the front lowered more. it looks like uve tried to pull away and left the handbrake on in that pic lol

Focus RS, 182 gone
lol, needs be a bit lower at the front, check out my old valver

Attachments

• clio19.JPG
    clio19.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 40