ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

size of rear wiper blade mk 2

Mégane RS
13" iirc, i went everywhere looking for them but on one does them, just go to your local motorplace and get the rubber bit and cut it down and put it in

172cup
i hereby retract my previous statement, and replace it with the following:

Apparantly you can get some... i tried to find one and got bored after 5 mins and deemed it impossible.

Astra SRi T
i need one too, thing is i had one of ebay a while bk , it fitted fine but wouldnt clear the window properly

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
wxmlad said:
i need one too, thing is i had one of ebay a while bk , it fitted fine but wouldnt clear the window properly

Thats no good then , its got to clear the window or its a waste of money . The one i got from my local motor factors was a valeo , same as was on originally .If they don't have them in stock they should be able to order you one .

wxmlad said:

pmsl..................mine the same its misses the top half of the window:eek:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
kullycliosport said:
pmsl..................mine the same its misses the top half of the window:eek:

pmsl .....who needs the top half anyway . As long as you can just see the 182 up your arse as its just about to come flying past , lol ;)

MRBILLYUK said:
pmsl .....who needs the top half anyway . As long as you can just see the 182 up your arse as its just about to come flying past , lol ;)

but i do need the back 1 more as to see the look on your face as i pull away :rasp: