ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skateboarding....

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Couple of pics taken tonight at the local ramp park.

ignore the fact my name is plastered over half the images, but these were given to the local kids...( free advertising for me).

DSCF9224.jpg

DSCF9251.jpg

DSCF9185.jpg

DSCF9189.jpg

DSCF9206.jpg

DSCF9155.jpg

DSCF91544.jpg

DSCF9211.jpg

DSCF9260.jpg

DSCF9229.jpg

DSCF9179.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
Stunning pics. I used to skateboard. I still have my skateboard. Its an Girl set up with Fury Trucks and i forgot what wheels but they were expensive. Came up to 230 quid altogether but.. yeah wicked pics!!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
TBH I don't have a single clue about skateboarding etc, the lingo used in the park makes me feel so old...
words like...peace......rad......gnarly????.......inside I was giggling like a little girl.
This was my first attempt at the old skateboarding photography, looking to work hard on it over the next few weeks - only really looking for 1 or 2 shots to add into my Portfolio.

If there are any hardened skaters out there that can recommend me of any sites/ Photographers etc all would be appreciated.
I am looking to up the lighting next week to 3 or 4 flashheads to see if I can fill the shadows.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Aye nah, id been skating for 7 years and never once used words like that, but i stopped because i decided to kickflip a bunch of stairs, landed on my arse and crumpled my spine which effected my speech and memory abit. Very good work indeed there mate! Skateboarding magazine material lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If I die before I wake
at least in heaven I can skate
cause right now on earth I cant do jack
without the man up on my back

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Thanks Andy....not be lazy I have searched, but not knowing the sport I can't tell the good from the bad.

The Kid in the Yellow T shirt was the guy I intentionally went to Photograph, is in fact an Amazing little kid...awesome Skater.

I need to get him to some better locations to get some better shots......if anyone in the Kent area knows of any South East of London......he says " I also do street" !!!!
As he doesn't drive I would have to take him......

does that mean up and down Kerbs etc???

Cupra
NP. ..it is a long time since i was in the skateboarding world but used to know a load of guys from Document.

You should try your hand at a nearby ski center too. Most have freestyle evenings and you will have much bigger tricks and air time to capture.

Blueprinted 172 Ph1
3rd one down is a cracker! how long did it take you to get the sun directly between his legs?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
only just found the thread steve!

they came out so well, i know that harry will be really pleased with the pics....i'm popping down there on saturday to see when he can go street.

still love the one of will with the sun coming through his legs (3rd pic)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Yes I like that one too.
Will try to print some of Harry in work, if my boss brings his Macbook in!!!

my hard drive will only work on Mac at the min

Static Low
Love the pics mate :approve:

I have a blind deck, with krux trucks & popwar wheels.
Just got a Chris Haslam Alomost deck aswell, cant wait to use it.

Hope to see more of the same soon.