S Sam Wood Car Black 1.2 Extreme Mar 20, 2011 #1 Ive just tried + failed to fit my splitter I carnt physically see what there is to actually screw into on the car or how it would be positioned Does anyone have any adive or pics?
Ive just tried + failed to fit my splitter I carnt physically see what there is to actually screw into on the car or how it would be positioned Does anyone have any adive or pics?
LowLife. Car 182 Turbo Project Mar 20, 2011 #2 Alright mate, where abouts in Huddersfield are you? I'm only in Meltham, so could give you a hand? Hit me back.
Alright mate, where abouts in Huddersfield are you? I'm only in Meltham, so could give you a hand? Hit me back.
Dave. Car Mazda 3 MPS Mk1 Mar 20, 2011 #3 self tappers straight in to the bumper mate, through the plastic tabs. easy peasy!