ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sleeper is now dead ( not mine )

shame to see another sleeper disappearing, a lad i know through cricket just wrote off his 2.0 LET Corsa, still with black plastic merit bumpers

Abarth 500
right.........put your index finger up then your thumb 90 degrees to the left put it to your forhead and shout lllllllloooooooosssssseeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr! :rolleyes:

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Stupid question but how old is he, and what car did he have before, because it seems as if he just wasn't aware of the massive power hike.

Real shame hope everyone is ok.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
real shame that is!
was a monster!

ah well, time to find a new shell and then go out killing agin i guess.

Ph1 172 & others
these sleepers are awsome. out of interest on average how much would it cost to convert a normal 1.2 like that into a 172? i assume engine, braking and suspension are all 172 items?

Think a figure of about £1.5k for the engine and parts and £1.5k for labour has been mentioned before now?

Can't remember exactly though so you're best to wait until j3ned is back on line really :)

(not really very helpful, am I? LOL :p )

Ph1 172 & others
lol no worries mate. trying to work out whether or not to go sleeper with my current 1.2 or get a 172 next year. im thinking the sleeper idea has its advantages

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Plattsy said:
so whoever it is rights it off wi standard power so when it comes back hes havin cams etc so he can die this time?

Yes thats right - can i interest you in one ??