ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slippery smooth V6

An orange one
cleanvee5.jpg

cleanvee4.jpg

cleanvee3.jpg

cleanvee2.jpg

cleanvee1.jpg

not driven it since last saturday, unfortunately i need it tonight so its going to get filthy..ahh well

An orange one
lol..i love it tucked up in the garage like that, almost as much as driving it..also keeping the milage as low as poss, its sept 2001 with 17004 miles

colin, your dad must have more money than sense..

vtr at 17,hugely modified at 18, clio cup at 19 and a clio v6 at 20?

not bad going!

An orange one
Guy, pay for them all myself mate, the vee is costing alllot per month though but ive made sure i can justify it all before i did the deal so as not to end up red-faced 6 months later when it turned out i couldnt afford it lmao!!

im sure you'll agree with me the saxo was one never to repeat, fun at the time and very worth it..but fook me..that cost alllot of money..and im talking mk2 V6 money..you will know how i feel!! :p still...it was fooking smart at the time.... sorry if im reminiscing here...

saxoh.jpg

saxof.jpg

fastcar8.jpg

i know exactly what you mean.. you think its all good at the time, even though older wiser people around you are telling you its a waste of money.
then you look back and think.. what the hell was i doing? i could have had an evo by now.. why didnt i listen. and then you find yourself being in the same shoes as those people who once told you not to do it cos its a waste.

im guessing youve got cheap insurance through ya pops though?

didnt some girl buy it?? wonder if shes resprayed it pink yet. :clown:

MKIII 138
better spending it on memories than pissing it all down the drain or snorting it up your nose imo

great cars at such a young age lucky some mite say but your commited and pay for them so err.. respect to you fella

An orange one
yes mate, me and my dad had some huuuuuge arguments over that saxo, hehe..and i look back and think..my god, 5 sets of wheels, 4 paintjobs..3 different make-overs etc etc etc..the list goes on...
thing is..now my mates are doing it to theirs im like..been there and done that..what a waste of money, one day you'll realise etc..but we'll always have the mag features to prove the point eh??

your 182 still std??

just silvervisions, LED sidelights and an ITG panel filter

tempted to get some coilovers though

but cant afford to do anything more serious.. spend 200 quid a month in fuel going to see 'the other half'

An orange one
oohhh.nasty fuel bill..i used to average about 36mpg in the cup, 40+ on long motorway journeys, i was always tempted to get H&R's also..dont change the rims etc..the cup 182 wheels are amazing

nah not going to do anything like that again.. i fitted a cup splitter, broke it off, need to fit one thats in my garage, and i might get a cup rear spoiler if i see one come up at a cheap price but theyre just like 'standard' mods..

An orange one
im on the look out for a mk2 v6 spoiler of cup one..but yet to see any come up lol..they are like rocking horse sh*t at the moment!

oh and yes..some girl bought it..didnt look after it..then some lad locally bought it..and is currently trying to sell it..both have had the front bumper repaired numerous times..and the filler is starting to show through in odd places..they must think a modified car is just to get in, look good and drive..they need love and frequent trips to the bodyshop to keep them tip,top

An orange one
nice one..oohh i remember that car it was stunning until he rolled it...

would still love to know what happened to bealy's and john ketchings? and did MiB ever show his??

bealys dissapeared somewhere. dunno where cos that was amazing for its day. ketchings was apparantly at mynheer while he worked abroad and god knows what happened??

MiB, god knows if his is finished yet.

An orange one
lol.yeah heard bealy's had been sold that car was years before its time..truly stunning..and id love to know the JK/mynheer story i heard it started to get messy with bankrupt rumours etc..anyways..back to shiny cars and polish lmao..u got msn?