ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smasung jet mobile phone?

I am after a new mobile phone and I have come across the samsung jet that I quite like the look of, does any one have one? and what do you think?
Chears.

Bus w**ker
My boss and a mate a work both have one. My, female, boss loves it as "It's pretty" my, male, mate says it's a pile of stinking turd.

1.5 Clio Dynamique
ive got one and theyre good enough for me

alot of app/things were i think hmmmm will i need that

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I bought 1 few days ago after I dropped my LG Viewty in the bath lol. It not a bad imho, but its supposed to have a 800mhz processor and yet it doesn't seem any faster than my Viewty tbh.

Mates just got one and he likes it, but I've had a quick look and its nothing special to me. Depends what it will be used for.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i said i was never goin to have a touch screen as i hated them . the woman at shop said i bet i can change your mind after 5 mins i was gettin a contract sorted . its froze on me twice which were my own fault really apart from thats its been spot on and is fast .
easy lay out on it and very easy to use

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely nothing special.

SEw900i had more power!

w900-totalview.jpg