ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smoothed boot

FOR SALE!!!
was thinking of getting this done any one any pics of its on mk 2 clios also how much would i be looking to get it done cheers :)

Would cost around £300+ for a decent job. I think it completely transforms the rear of the car, but have never been a fan of smoothed boots becuase of where the number plate ends up going. Just looks out of place as most people have a square plate on the rear bumper.

Make sure u get it done properly. It should be done by welding a plate in using induvidual spot welds to prevent warping, so before you book your car into a bodyshop ask them exactly how they smooth boots.

Some places will just fill it with fibreglass which looks sh*t becuase from the side looks all wavy.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^^ goiod advice, i think clios boots need something there to stop them looking abit boring, but if u get it done go for a decent respectabel place,if they do fibregalss it and it falls out will be embarrassing!

FOR SALE!!!
ekkk £300 thats a bit to hight just think it would look utie good as wanting to get my door strips and handles smoothed and mayb my bumpers

FOR SALE!!!
^^ goiod advice, i think clios boots need something there to stop them looking abit boring, but if u get it done go for a decent respectabel place,if they do fibregalss it and it falls out will be embarrassing!

ya still going to have the clio bage in the conor of it so wont be 100% smooth lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just buy the new face lift ph2 clio boot off renault i recon they will be about £200 and are smoothed as standard

FOR SALE!!!
has any body got any pics of the facelift mk 2 phase 2 as rember seeing one a while ago but cant find it