ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMS Tone

Nissan Jewk
I know this has been done to death, but I also know that peoples tastes change, along with their ringtones/message tones. I'm not that interested in what ringtones people have, more their message tone, the shorter the tone the better.

I need inspiration for 3 different alerts - message, email and IM. What you got ladies and gents?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have no tones at all.

Vibration or silent.

I don't feel the need to attract everybodies attention that I have a text or call.

Nissan Jewk
The problem I have, when i'm home, I miss so many calls and texts because my phones on vibrate only :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah in the home is okay but you should feel it vibrate in your pocket when out and about or at work.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Vibrate/Silent during work then loud out of work. Nokia default tone for messages Nokia RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING for calls.

Polo + Micra
i used to have stewie griffin saying i'd love to stay and chat but your a total b**ch