ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some advice please!

Clio 172
Morning,

i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whats wrong with my 172, its had a slight rumble/vibration under acceleration for a few days now but yesterday as i went pull out from my road, the car wouldn't move it was just shaking violently. I turned the car off and with the clutch down i could still select all the gears. Tried to set off again same thing, put it in reverse and it was still doing it, any way pushed the car back to my house and when a friend of mine (mechanic) came to look at it last night i sat in the car to show him the shaking, and it was that bad the AIRBAG went off! With me inside. So i ended up deaf for about half an hour and cover in bits of foam from my seat.

So all in all i'm preety pi**ed off with it seeing as only a month ago i had the engine rebuilt for over £1000 quid!!

any help would be great!

thanks!