ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Fantastic Fords...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
TBH, not sure why, but in general I hate Fords. Saying that, in a couple of years I will have the new RS.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
tyre shine on the tred! way to over the top for me. some nice cars there though. always like the focus RS.

Astra Twintop
i can imagine DW is full of people who will argue the toss over what wax is better etc etc

like it is a matter that is of world importance............

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
i can imagine DW is full of people who will argue the toss over what wax is better etc etc

like it is a matter that is of world importance............
As opposed to the endless "Which is the best/fastest 1*2" debates that crop up on here constantly.

Astra Twintop
well, im not "massively" into cleaning the car to that extent.

sponge and bucket will do me, ive never waxed the clio, cant be faffing arsed with all of that.

just think its a bit OTT to be honest.
a bloke i know is having his car "detailed" and he reckons it will take 3 days!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
well, im not "massively" into cleaning the car to that extent.

sponge and bucket will do me, ive never waxed the clio, cant be faffing arsed with all of that.

just think its a bit OTT to be honest.
a bloke i know is having his car "detailed" and he reckons it will take 3 days!

maybe you should have a look at some of the detailing threads on there and
see how good the clio could look,added value ect...

Astra Twintop
it looks fine in my eyes :)

and i spend enough money as it is, cant be spending more on things that i dont have the time to do, or know / want to learn how to do!

tyre shine on the tred! way to over the top for me. some nice cars there though. always like the focus RS.
I read on a forum before of a bloke doing that to his evo, apparently he shined up the tread, drove it & binned it.

How true the story was I don't know.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I read on a forum before of a bloke doing that to his evo, apparently he shined up the tread, drove it & binned it.

Sprayed it all over the Vees tyres, front and rear for when I took some pics at a mates house, then drove home 'briskly' and it made no difference. And it had been rainin at home as well so it made no difference wet or dry :)

Turbos.
Not bad i spose... for me a concours event should be historic cars though. Having cars that are 10 years old isn't much of a challenge to keep them tidy.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Sprayed it all over the Vees tyres, front and rear for when I took some pics at a mates house, then drove home 'briskly' and it made no difference. And it had been rainin at home as well so it made no difference wet or dry :)
Tis very slippy stuff, probably helps that vee driver's drive like girls, wet or dry;)

Turbos.
Yeah i've had trouble with tyre shine just by getting a little on the outer tread. I think Vee owners tend to drive their cars at 10mph tbf...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Nah, you're all just fags :) I took the home drive home on opposite lock, drifting, but I didn't think that counted as a negative result tbqfh.

Mind you, it was a tyre shine aerosol from a poundshop, so was probably just dyed water and all gone by the time I got out of his drive...