ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics from santa pod

Racing Blue 182
Seems you took the pictures just as they were about to have a special moment

CIMG0088%20(Medium).jpg

Mk1 16v
Do you know anything about that MG? i heard someone say the guy was pushing about 1200bhp?? :s

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
apparently it ran 10 seconds on 30% throttle and is 1800bhp, but i have no idea if thats true!

only saw it on the back of the trailer

172 Cup & 600BHP supra
The cup in that PIC is ME!!! quickest time was a 14.728, getting traction was a bit of an issue...lol

The reg 172 with roll cage in the other pics is my mate i went up with, was a great day.

172 Cup & 600BHP supra
no not the one with nos, that one had black rims, i saw it run once but only ran a 15.something...so may not have used it..?? i dunno.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Killer Cup said:
no not the one with nos, that one had black rims, i saw it run once but only ran a 15.something...so may not have used it..?? i dunno.

14.7 is very good time for the conditions on Sunday..what terminals speeds were you getting and what mods?

172 Cup & 600BHP supra
Terminal speed of about 98/99mph, rear seat out with viper induction hit and a magnex system, thats pretty much it! Cant wait to go back!

EVO VII
Good pics i was there im my 300zx :( tried two runs, 1st one i got loads of wheelspin which caused two coil packs to pop off running on 4 cly :( 2nd run i got 14.7 @ 105 mph couldnt get any traction so i gave up :)

funny thing is i got 14.8 in my ph 1 172 lol track was alot better tho.

That grey r5 with the 172 turbo engine pulled 12.9 :) thats gonna be a beast when the track gets better.

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
also the r5 with 172 turbo engine was only running 230bhp at 5psi, can run 250bhp at 6.5psi but as the owner only recently got it didnt want to brake anything.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
JayGTT said:
Good pics i was there im my 300zx :( tried two runs, 1st one i got loads of wheelspin which caused two coil packs to pop off running on 4 cly :( 2nd run i got 14.7 @ 105 mph couldnt get any traction so i gave up :)

funny thing is i got 14.8 in my ph 1 172 lol track was alot better tho.

That grey r5 with the 172 turbo engine pulled 12.9 :) thats gonna be a beast when the track gets better.

You paid £10 a run:eek: ....I would keep trying and I did! Started at 14.99 and got 14.52@98mph