ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics of my Ph1

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
172onsuperlegs.jpg
now i got the majority of want i wanted doin to my ph1 heres some pics.
only things i had done to it are:

-40mm apex
16" superleggeras
ph2 rear clusters
blueflame exhaust system
green cone filter
tunes

all i want to do now is get a ph2 rear bumper, paint the calipers, paint the 2.0 16v bagdes. any other subtle suggestions?

172onsuperlegs7.jpg

172onsuperlegs4.jpg

172on16s.jpg

and no i dont drive with my foggies on!

Last edited:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
colour code wat tho? wat colour shud i do the 2.0 badges? ive got red paint for calipers but think red on badges wud look a bit dodgy? was gonna do yellow badges and yellow calipers.
silvers a bit boring. wouldnt mind debadgin the bonnet but wouldnt i have to get whole bonnet repsprayed for just that?

E60 diesel powah
side strips, get the phase 2 strips and colour code them, cup spoiler! dnt debadge bonnet, CARBON! and silver calipers am thinkin...

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks good matey, I've done similar mods to my ph1. I'm still debating whether to go for a ph2 rear bumper? Not sure........

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
have a look at DAY's ph1 172. his has the ph2 rear end on it and it looks smart. if i can pick one up for less than 100 im gettin one. no rush for it tho.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Here's mine, It's lowered 30mm on koni's Thinking of going another 30mm no that I've put 17" superleggeras on.

Since this photo I've fitted eibach wheel spacers +5mm each side (with longer bolts) Makes a big diference to the handling. The offset of the wheels is ET42 so this takes em to ET37. Also just fitted black side repeater.

Thinking of either a 182 type double exhaust with a ph2 bumper or a single 6 x 4 oval exhaust. Then get the steering wheel refirbished sort out the ice then I'm done.

Last edited:
Fancied a change, was going to get a Trophy/V6 spoiler.

It'll probably go back on at some point.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
nah. never a fan of aftermarket kits. only subtle things like grilles etc. each to their own tho. but the 172 bumper is phat.

no still no joy with the 172 ph2 rear. still looki 4 one unfortunately. keep ur eye out tho plz!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
no i wasnt too chuffed with that either TBH. spose it wudnt be hard to get it lifted up a bit?? or wud it? does look weird from some angles.

Chocolate Bar™
Personally wouldnt bother with the ph2 rear, i think it looks good as it is! Looking very very tidy btw