ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Pictures from yesterday.

Fiat Panda 100hp
just some pics from around Derby and one of the dog.

Advise/Criticism. More here http://www.flickr.com/photos/conteo/

2246722990_40fbed7e8e.png

2246722574_8c08b7bc78.png

2246721528_6e38b28590.png

2245921761_5902968c34.jpg

2246719470_d1956248b0.png

2245922549_c7ce532118.png

Starburst filter? Effect is a little extreme, saying that I like #4 a lot, no particular reason, just a cool shot.

#5 has loads of potential, maybe a longer exposure at rush-hour (whilst we just about still have darkness at that time) would really liven it up.

#6 I love, really atmospheric.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
f22 large aperture that means greater depth of field right?
im assuming you would need a tripod for that?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Thanks for the comments. Didn't use a filter. Just long exposure and narrow aperture.

GW RS200
Love this sub-forum. Everyone is really upping the game. Every time I try and visit beauty spots at night there's bloody doggers there - not a good place to be strolling around with a big assed camera setup!

Fiat Panda 100hp
Love this sub-forum. Everyone is really upping the game. Every time I try and visit beauty spots at night there's bloody doggers there - not a good place to be strolling around with a big assed camera setup!

Knows it lol went to a really nice place the other night to be greeted with doggers.

Took this tonight :) Its an amazing building... so big.

2246891773_88e53f5baf.png

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Knows it lol went to a really nice place the other night to be greeted with doggers.

near alton towers isnt it??

dog pic is really nice, contrast is really good...

Ive no idea where that is, but I just remember driving past it! lol..

I like no4.