ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some sunny sunday rally show pics..

Fiesta ST3
img4957mediumlk2.jpg

img4960mediumdm8.jpg

img4988mediumzh2.jpg

img5010mediumvz6.jpg

img5011mediumwf6.jpg

img5035mediumdq8.jpg

img5047mediumoz3.jpg

img5098mediumkf8.jpg

img5130mediumqd1.jpg

img5202mediumxw7.jpg

img5248mediumgm6.jpg

img5262mediumac8.jpg

img5280mediumkw5.jpg

img5297mediumuj7.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Erm. WOW!

Kind of blows my pics out of the water - lol!!! :)

Did you see the flames out of the back of the other Audi on the straight? Wish I had the camera (and talent!) to shoot that.

D.

Fiesta ST3
loving the quattro

some great pics there, which rally was it

the quattro's were amazing :) it was called the chatsworth rally show...

Erm. WOW!

Did you see the flames out of the back of the other Audi on the straight? Wish I had the camera (and talent!) to shoot that.

D.

no i never caught much of the action on the straight except the stunt driving and the vk girls;)
the only downside is i now look like a beetroot what a nice day ...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
the quattro's were amazing :) it was called the chatsworth rally show...

Erm. WOW!

D.

no i never caught much of the action on the straight except the stunt driving and the vk girls;)
the only downside is i now look like a beetroot what a nice day ...

PMSL!!! I thought I'd burn like a b*****d today too and I couldn't find any suncream in the house before I left.

Still, I know no shame. I had no issue knicking some of Jain's moisturiser with SPF 5 million put into it. I am SO glad I did - or else I'd be proper roasted by now. ;)

Really good pics there, m8.

D.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Love that Stobart Focus, dads been driving that round in the back of his truck for ages over Norway etc :p

12th pic down, what on earth is that ?

Fiesta ST3
great piks, didnt know porches did rallying lol

the porches was rapid constantly on and off the throttle

Love that Stobart Focus, dads been driving that round in the back of his truck for ages over Norway etc :p

yeah that was gronholm throwing the focus around awesome drive...
the 12th pic that was something to do with alistair mc'rae didnt really catch what they were saying about it??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
the porches was rapid constantly on and off the throttle

yeah that was gronholm throwing the focus around awesome drive...
the 12th pic that was something to do with alistair mc'rae didnt really catch what they were saying about it??

I caught something on the tannoy about that. Said something about using a common space-frame chassis with a TDi engine in order to make a rally series 'cheap' and accessible. Or something. ;)

D.