ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sourcing a book for iPad

White APE
Evening gents.

I'm trying to get a copy of Battle Born by Dale Brown to read on my iPad but it doesn't seem available on iBooks.

Are there any other ways/apps that i can use?

Cheers

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Kindle app?

It's better than iBooks as it syncs across all your devices, so you can read on your iPad, then catch up on your kindle while on the bus, then on your iphone while on the bog (if you do that?) and it syncs which page your on.

White APE
f**k. Knew I'd forgotten something! Will check kindle app.

I am partial to being on the phone whilst on the throne. Usually catching up on CS.

White APE
Ok. Am I. Being thick as pigshit? I've downloaded the kindle app but how do I find books to download? :s

306 GTI-6
There should be options along the top (i use android but doubt its too different).

Home. On device. Archive. Store.

Select store, and search for the book

Clio 172
On iphone, least this is how I do it, you have to buy them on amazons website (kindle versions, make sure it's the kindle version!) then you can set to send it to yor devices once logged in on the kindle app

Chav Rocket
Kist had a look. Is it this one? Send me your email
ca6f354a-06a5-3ff3.jpg