ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west four festival in pictures

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
One hell of a weekend for me, fantastic atmosphere at the event, plus I was shooting friday/saturday and sunday nights, and being the only photographer meant I was running around all over the place. Anyway pictures..

View from the sky..
SatSW410-360.jpg

SatSW410-107.jpg

SatSW410-125.jpg

SatSW410-175.jpg

SatSW410-204.jpg

SatSW410-293.jpg

SatSW410-510.jpg

Sunday saw a big rain storm just before salt n peppa but didnt dampen the spirits.
SunSW410-116.jpg

SunSW410-147.jpg

SunSW410-194.jpg

SunSW410-228.jpg

SunSW410-37.jpg

SunSW410-542.jpg

SunSW410-561.jpg

Fatboy slim was rocking!!!
SunSW410-577.jpg

SunSW410-598.jpg

SunSW410-600.jpg

SunSW410-642.jpg

Crowd thought so to
SunSW410-73.jpg

And finaly my favourite shot of FBS from the weekend, only tog allowed on stage for his set and was briefed when the smoke was going to be going off... The hires you can see the stars, faces of the crowd, and normal jumping :yeah::yeah:
SunSW410-79.jpg

Hopefully a few music lovers on here may feel like they were there now :D

Oil Burner
Great shots mate, I could see a few of these featured on Boston Globe, they have the right look.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
cheers dude, I was going for a different look.

I cant effing stand the crappy look that tilllate/DSI are obsessed with. I wanted a more powerful/elegant image than using a 1million second shutter speed and twirling the cam like a cat having an epileptic fit.

Sorry didnt pop up brands today, this weeks been so manic and just got tied down.

The one image that bugs me is the shot of FBS with his water bottle, but then i cant march up to him and move the bottle. I guess as its his new clean image i guess its apt