ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport air filter

Clio mk1 1.4
Hi guys.

I’m owner of renault clio mk1 1.4 1997, and Im looking to get new sports air filter. I attached one picture how my engine bay looks like (ignore red line), and another one how I want it to be. I don’t know where can I get that piece which goes onto carb. I know second picture is VW but Im looking to get something similar for clio.
Thanks for help.

Attachments

• DFEB3ACE-B9FC-4CDE-B368-D43943A8C79E.jpeg
    DFEB3ACE-B9FC-4CDE-B368-D43943A8C79E.jpeg
    631.6 KB · Views: 71
  • C66944DA-176B-4EA1-8938-F41EFA0BF252.png
    C66944DA-176B-4EA1-8938-F41EFA0BF252.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 71

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You sure it's carb and not injection?

If it's carb the main piece you need to find is the hat for the top of the carb, I doubt there's one made specifically for your engine so you'd need to see what diameter it is and if any universal or other brand kits have one that fits.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That will most likely be single point injection, much like the saxos etc. of the same age.

Ed Hodson

ClioSport Club Member
Are you sure you want to change your air filter setup? Your engine bay is absolutely beautiful as it is. I think anything else would make it look a bit crappy.