ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

springs

clio 182
want to lower my 182 standard at the min, but i dont want to be a nightmare if i have a car full catching ect , but still want a nice drop... have you any pics of drops and what do u recomend for what i want are apex the beast option thanks :D

172 Race Car
apex are not the best springs, if u just want it lower and dont want coilovers and dont mind the bad ride then they are ok. otherwise as above

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Apex's for a great look that still lets the car work daily ie speed bumps full lock etc, provides a nice solid ride through the bends, really liked the way it made mine feel.... except! for the comfort, you will cringe @ drain covers lol.. Sportlines for comfort/look as burp says ;)

Ive just had sportlines fitted to my car, and it looks SOO much better then standard. I cant comment on the change in driving, as I only drove it 2 miles home from Burpspeed HQ!
Go for sportlines!!

Ph1 track 172
I have apex springs, i love them,
goot solid ride, great drop,
havnt really noticed and change in comfort

also, ride height vs scrubage depends on the springs,

i have apex 60mm, never rubbed even 5 up, or full lock,

also have them on standard shocks for over a year without problems

Black 197
Apex on mine too.. Dowm 30mm and looks lush.. ride is rough as hell but it is ok for daily driving. Find im concentrating more on pot holes than i am on the road !

Eibachs are spose to be the dogs danglies but i dont know as never had them..

Coilovers for me soon anyway

clio 182
thanks alot for your input!!! think 40mm apex for now as am after a new zorst !! i think the standard ride is still not that good i mean comfort wise, so all go for the apex..