ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squirrel shots

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ok so I look out of my window a few days ago and theres a squirrel in the middle of my grass having a bit of a laugh.

I grab my camera and hang out of the very little window. For some crazy reason I decide to try and coax it, much like you would a cat.

To my suprise, it worked! The little git jumps up onto the fence right next to me!

I've only got a point and click so i know they could be a lot better but I thought i'd share.

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

I'm not quite sure about the cropping i've done tbh, could be a bit too close, something i need to work on.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
quite disappointed squirrelsport.net doesnt work :( however good pics! i tried to get some pics of one but couldnt get close enough

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Squirrels are AWESOME ! Nice shots dude...

There was a pair in my garden doing laps at full speed the other day. It amused me for 5 mins haha :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
He's rare?? He's like my unofficial pet, he spends all day in my back garden and actually gets pretty close if I call to him in the weird trying to call a cat way. Will try to get some better ones.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good to get one on camera - shots are pretty good too :)

Love the ginger snap :p I think the Robbos' squirrel is a half breed lol

E36 328
ummmmmm thats not a red squirrel

nice pictures though, i dont think the cropping is too close