ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard....with benefits

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Cars in winter spec now, so looking fairly standard....ish :)

DSC_4258_zpsaa97e2ea.jpg

DSC_4256_zps329185dd.jpg

DSC_4257_zps2405d36d.jpg

DSC_4263_zpse15acd9a.jpg

DSC_4262_zps9e75483f.jpg

cheers

Ben

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
few bits to tidy under bonnet like the rusty engine mount, but she's getting there :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Dave, your just jealous as your dull snore mobile doesn't even show up in pictures ;)

get the bean sorted, then all the girls will stare at you too ;) x

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
good, means you can give it beans without her whinging. she can stay home and you can go out have fun ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Cheers Dan, no its not wrapped its a full carbon fibre item, accept no substitutes ;)

and Daz that shed behind is now sold and gone!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers folks, I do love this car. in two minds as what to do with it. either mint it up or standardise and sell to buy the mx5 itch of sheep!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I know Rob, but tbh this car isn't really about power, and I like the noise since selling the yozza!! its a bit slow really in standard trim, so i'll take a bit of a racket for the giggles rather than worry about going quick, the mk1's are for going fast ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
she still scrubs up well for her 115k chap :) if I go mint its sort the little bits of surface rust on the sills edges (jack points) and respray front and at she'll be as good as new :)

belts and clutch need doing early next year so i'm taking the engine out so prime opportunity to get the bay sparkling as well :)