ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo Problem

The stereo on my car is giving me some grief, a couple of times on the cold morning it has failed to come on when the car is cold, give it 5 mins to heat up when running and the stereo starts up !!!!!
Now this morning, same thing as usual, cold start but the stereo has failed to come on and when coming home from wifes work tonight still wont play. It is lighting up etc with the auto lights just no music or display, any ideas anyone.

I really dont want to take it to the dealer at this time of year, its a new 197 with the standard stereo if that helps anyone.

Thanks

Mk2 Clio dci
If its new mate, take it back! Get renault to fix it under warrenty, saves you fiddling!

Megane dci 130
Theres a solution on renault stereos not functioning right in the cold mornings.

Just unplug it and plug it back in again and it will be fine :)

Got some stereo keys this morning, removing the blocks, changed the fuse and re-fitted the power wire to the block, one of the above seem to have fixed the problem.